America Is Hurting - The Ed Show

Comments

  1. Loving this segment by Ed! Thanks for posting the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ed. Many of my friends are hurting without work and no unemployment coming in. It's so sad that these people in congress just don't want to help the very people who voted for them. Why don't they have feelings for good hard working people that just want to work. We are all in our 50's and we are ready to work again. We are all professionals, though no one gives us a chance. A good friend of mine just past away. We believe he took his life because he lost his home. How dare these people in congress just ignore this crisis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Correction in last comment. Most of 99ers are in 40's, 50's and 60's and other ages. I meant to say most of my friends are in their 50's and we have been out of work for some time now. Again we need to work. I want to work so bad that I volunteer my services, but it does not pay the bills. My friends and I also volunteered our time when there was that oil spill. Yes we love America and this is how we are treated. By the way I didn't see anyone volunteering from congress to help clean up the beaches....but the 99ers were there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog