99ers Not Going to Take It

The latest piece from ConcernedInKY:

Comments

  1. Excellent presentation. I just don't understand what this corporate government of ours is thinking.

    I hope when the next round of 99ers, and they are a huge number, will join in this great fight for the rights we are entitled to as Americans. Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. There is something lacking in this cruel Congress, democrats and republicans, tea party and liberals alike. They make me sick and many of them need to be replaced. They are supposed to be employees of the American people. So very sad, they are ONLY OUT FOR THEMSELVES.

    I am so sick of seeing monies go to the rich, other nations, big corporations...what the fuck are we chopped liver.

    They better watch out, TIN SOLDERS AND NIXON'S COMING, WE'RE FINALLY ON OUR WAY....IT IS GONNA COME DOWN US AGAINST THEM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly done. I am one of the 99ers and I am 57 years old. I have years of experience as an office administrator, doing everything from payroll, bookkeeping,insurances,HR,etc...but for 2 years I have tried to use that experience to get a job. It doesn't mean anything. My state has a high unemployment rate and jobs are not there. In this time, I have only had three interviews...one should have been a certainty! But, somehow, the age of 57, seems to come in play. Out of benefits, my husband is a police officer,and we know they do not nearly get paid what they should. We have a son in middle school. We live a simple life and there is nothing left to cut out the expense in our life. I continue to search...but will help ever come? If it does, will we still be in our home?

    The video portays the facts, yet so many do not see it that way. How can others see the way it really is? I keep asking.....what do we do now?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog